Homepage Forums Body tracking Losing tracking on Kinect 360 intermittently

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Steven McDadePhastor
    Participant

Running into an issue where I lose my tracking after about 10-20 minutes of use. With understanding that there is a myriad of variables that can contribute to this, I thought I would poke around a few places before I started getting too deep into troubleshooting in case there’s a common issue that I haven’t been able to find in the research I’ve done.

The tracking will suddenly just stop. I can see the tracker representations still in the play space, but they will be frozen in place. When I bring up my virtual desktop, I can see that the camera capture from the Kinect and the skeleton have also frozen. I am unable to interact with Driver4VR until I minimize and bring it back up. After which I can stop it and start it back up (I don’t have to exit the application) and then tracking will resume.

It’s a very odd set of conditions and seems like one of those unique things that no one else would experience, but I figured I’d toss that out there in case someone else has come across it before I spend too much time troubleshooting.

Steven McDadePhastor
    Participant

Oh. One detail I left out was that I’m using it with my Quest 2, using the Kinect only for hip and feet tracking.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.