Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Legs are being flipped around (in VRChat)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jonathan123iijonathan123ii
    Participant

Hi, I…Have absolutely no idea how to use this forum, however I’ve purchased this program, using the Xbox One Kinect, hooked up to my PC, working fine and dandy. However, when I use the leg tracking in the gamer “VRChat” I’m having troubles with my leg tracking.

It picks up that my feet are crossed. I can’t tell if it’s SteamVR doing this or VRChat, as there’s no way to identify which feet are which (Would be good if there’s a red/blue colored model) I can’t even use OpenVR Input Emulator to draw a model on the specific feet because the program is known to cause issues, so I don’t have it installed.

However, I just wanted to know if there’s a way I can troubleshoot this, or identify if it’s VRChat’s fault or Driver4VR. As…In my opinion this software is a little finicky with it’s lack of documentation, or clear view of where said documentation is.

If you don’t know what I mean by “feet are crossed” it’s that my left foot in person controls the right foot in-game, yet it’s positioned where my left foot is, making both my feet cross.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi.
    i just tried with input emulator and attached different model to one hand and it works fine. you need have steamvr room calibrated in direction of kinect and face this direction on last step of calibration.

Please let me know if that helped.
    Greg

jonathan123iijonathan123ii
    Participant

Hey again, sorry to say but I’ve just tried redoing my entire setup and even then I still get the issue. I did install OpenVR Input Emulator to see if the problem was what I thought it was, and it is. The feet keep on switching around, even though the kinect seems to be picking up my body tracking fine. I uploaded a video (before I changed the setup) here.

And it still has the issue. Both the SteamVR and Oculus direct towards the kinect, along with me looking at the kinect when calibrating.

This video here shows the issue barely. https://youtu.be/swrDS6iFc3E

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.