Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    imeetyouagain1imeetyouagain1
    Participant

Hello Greg and others, I’ve been having problems with PS Move LED tracking when the balls get close to the edge of the color camera due to vignette. The ball color in color calibration darken around the edges and tracking starts to fail. I’m wondering if instead of just getting samples of the color, there were options for selecting a range of shades of different colors to make sure the change in brightness/shade of the ball doesn’t make the program not track the “right” color. For example, instead of sampling the color, you pick a Move color (magenta, cyan, yellow, red, green, or blue) and D4VR would track any color/brightness ball relatively close to those parameters. Not sure if this is possible but might improve tracking of the balls.

Sincerely,
    imeetyouagain1 aka ADD Man (in VRChat)

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi.
    you can manualy adjust colour range in colouor calibration window on the left bottom side for each component of HSV.

imeetyouagain1imeetyouagain1
    Participant

I’ve seen that in color calibration, but does it allow me to set a broader color-to-color range for d4vr-left and right?

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

yes. on the left botton you can adjust values for colour filter for each of trackers.

Colour Filter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.