Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Leap motion controllers are crossed over

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    migoedeomigoedeo
    Participant

Dear Forum users,

I just installed Driver4vr with kinect one and leap motion, The tracking of the kinect is fairly good. A bit choppy but im using a usb 3 hub maybe that is het case.. The problem i have is with the leap motion. If i place my hands next to each other the controlers cross over to the rigt en left side of my hands, If i move my hands outwards the cros back again and when my arms are about 50cm apart the align next to each other.. They also tend to move allot shaking. But it is almost gone when the are crossed over,

Any ideas are very welcome,

Thank you.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi.
    this is by design and allows you to aim what requires to have two controllers in line with eyes what physically is not tracked by leap motion. my assumption was that you get used to in few minutes which was what I found during testing.
    also distance from you head is a bit changed to allow you move controller right to your head while have your hand still bit ahead and track via leap.
    if that is needed I can provide option to map physics 1 to 1 to controllers however imho it makes movemenet more limited.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Bla BlablaGreg Driver.
    migoedeomigoedeo
    Participant

Thank you Greg for your answer,

Ok it is well thought of, the leap motion is very shakie is this less when physics are 1 to 1? And i am still not able to use any controller in steamVR the controller maps in your driver but nothing happens in steamVR so i cannot use the leap motion at all..

Thank you.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by migoedeomigoedeo.
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi.
    can u tell if you see leap icon? does diagnostinc of leap motion works ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.