Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Kinect Trackers instructions

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Timothy HartTimothy Hart
    Participant

Hello. I’ve been struggling with this for a few hours now.
    I have an HTC-Vive and a Kinect One.
    I get through everything pretty much fine, however once I get into SteamVR home,
    the Vive controllers only track for a few seconds before going all nuts and floating away from me. When I click the menu button, it sometimes repositions them back to normal position (in my hands), but only for a maybe 15 seconds or less before the controllers start floating off in space and then distorting the avatar.
    I’ve noticed that under “Devices” they show up fine, however under “Hand Controllers”, the Vive controllers are not listed at all, so I’ve been choosing OFF. Am I suppose to use something else perhaps? It seems like the Kinect is trying to track the my hands rather than the vive controllers and quickly disconnects from them, instead of the controllers themselves being recognized and functioning as the hand tracking as they normally do, and this is making them drift and disconnect somehow.

Also, is there a trick to entering the VR mode during calibration? Whenever I launch SteamVR, SteamVR Home automatically opened in my Vive set. So I turned that off from default, and now whenever I open SteamVR, a Vive homescreen opens in the Vive set. So I can’t get to any in-the-headset calibration instructions. Can anyone please help me?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    karostkarost
    Participant

I like to know Kinect support position + gyro head tracking ?

I success using driver4VR + psmove + freepie + 4 psCam with pimax4K but gyro in pimax dirff make me annoy to recentering with many trick

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by karostkarost.
    Ricky GomezNHKBK201
    Participant

hello so I tried to download driver4vr but my av software tells me it is a virus?

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

it’s not virus 🙂
    you can let it go.
    what av do you have ? i might report false positive.

Noah WAGNERNoah WAGNER
    Participant

I instal all composi.
    PLZ HELP

Attachments:
    cat_who_loves_piecat_who_loves_pie
    Participant

i have everythin installed and it has worked in the past. whenever i try to start it it says it could not start kinect

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

you can try step 2 in instructions from this link.

Please send me diagnostic logs as described here.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Bla BlablaGreg Driver.
    cat_who_loves_piecat_who_loves_pie
    Participant

here is the log i tried the toolkit and it says it cant find my kinect

Attachments:
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

that basically mean problem is with pc/driver or device.
    is there option you try on other machine? toolking is enough.

Martin SotoMartin Soto
    Participant

Greg, I can’t get my Kinect V1 camera to work, the 4 drivers apear in my device manager, but camera drivers shows with a yellow icon. I really need to get this work.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

can you show screen?

Hunter MooreHunter Moore
    Participant

Whenever i lunch a game I’ll be behind the circle of the play area i cat get my self in the right place , i font want to move forward because i wanna record some videos and dont want to be close to the camera , i am using trinus vr , i am using psvr so i am using the skeleton tracking

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

seems like you need to do room setup for me.

Ramiro SilosRamiro Silos
    Participant

Hi I’m new,. I purchased the “premium” version. From what I just read, is only for HTC vive? And not for WMR , ? I have the Samsung odyessy. And can’t get it to work properly. Also can’t get it to work my leap motion as well. I have the drivers installed for both

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

WMR is also supported. Why do you need leap if have wmr?
    what problem do you have exactly ?

Hi Greg,

I’m having an issue trying to set this… I bought and installed the Driver4VR and also installed the Kinect SDK 1.8 for Xbox360 Kinect, but when starting everything I get a “Kinect error” when clicking on “Start Driver4VR”, it says that it could not get it started and asks me to check if Kinect is properly connected to USB…

I just checked and re-checked everything and it’s all connected, the Kinect also has that green flashing light blinking… but couldn’t progress from there.
    I tried in all USB ports from my PC, but no success… I keep hearing the windows sound like if I were “connecting and disconnecting” the cable from the PC…

I also installed the DevKit for Kinect as instructed, but the Skeleton Basics does not work as it says that “Kinect not Found”… 🙁

Do you have any idea of what could be causing this?

Attachments:
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi.
    there might be few problems.
    first you should check if sound device that is related to kinect is not turned off.
    secondly i would try different usb ports and then other pc. does not have to be gaming pc and you can test only with sdk.
    if that does not work this might be issue with either adapter or kinect unfortunately…

Gabriel LasnauxGabriel Lasnaux
    Participant

Everytime i try to run drive4vr and always i get a Error init hmdnotfound. When a install the drive4vr installer appears cannot connect to steam vr

George Pezirakmakas
    Participant

Hello guys.

I have a problem when i try to enable the kinect xbox camera with driver4vr for the eye tracking.

When i start the tool,the camera of the PSVR going very very low out of the steamVR menu see the picture.
    I don’t now what else to do please help..

Thanks!

Attachments:
    Greg GonzaeGreg Gonzae
    Participant

If you have a Kinect and it’s blinking a green light how do I stop it?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Greg GonzaeGreg Gonzae.
    Attachments:
    Greg GonzaeGreg Gonzae
    Participant

So I plugged in everything I have everything installed but it asks me to “Check if you’re Kinect is connected to a USB” do I have to switch a USB or what do I do?
    Please help.

Attachments:
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

can you verify your Kinect as described here?

Aaron ChenAaron Chen
    Participant

I wonder if Driver4VR(Especially Kinect 2.0) will work with Valve Index since it’s related to HTC Vive.

Kevin CzajaKevin Czaja
    Participant

Hello, I don’t currently own a VR headset. However, I would like to test my Kinect One to get VR experience (for example “Beat Saber”). When starting Driver4VR I get the message “Error: Unable to connect to SteamVR. Error: Init_HmdNotFound”. Do I get this message because I don’t have a VR headset, or is this due to my configuration of the driver/ Kinect One/ or is this another error? I installed driver4vr on C:/ and SteamVR on D:/. Best regards

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

try chaning usb port or remove one sensor.

matthew macmillanmatthew macmillan
    Participant

hi

i am tying to set up full body tracking with my phone and a xbox 360 kinect but when i try to start driver4vr it comes up with this box. any help would be appreciated thank you

Attachments:
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

usb bandwidth problem. can you try to switch usb ports or remove on sensor if using three?

matthew macmillanmatthew macmillan
    Participant

i have tried all of the usb ports and non of them work and i am only using one kinect

Baaboy07Baaboy07
    Participant

im having a hard time because in vrchat 1 I can only use avatars made by vrchat
    2 you cant hear my mic
    and 3 I can out of my torso and cant see out of my characters head

plz help

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

i don’t think driver4vr has something to your mic. did you check on vrchat discord or forum?

Juan RiveraJuan Rivera
    Participant

My calibration passes but then my hip and feet are below the ground. When correcting floor it stays the same. Any ideas on what I need to do to fix this?

Thanks

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

try using other usb port or remove one sensor if possible. pc issue probably.

Bensword33144Bensword33144
    Participant

Help, it says device not supported

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

yu need uninstall all drivers 1.8 kinect. then restart and install them again.

Zeljko KopjarZeljko Kopjar
    Participant

Is tehere any chance to calibrate Kinect without headset? I have installed Steam VR and everything else… but it does not allow me to do anything without headset connected… Error: Unable to connect to SteamVR: Headset was not found.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

is your intention to play vr on tv without headset then check this tutorial.

Chrisitan SmithHighlander Games
    Participant

Hi, i’m i’m having issues where my kinect isn’t being detected by my Driver4VR software and it says the drivers are out of date or it isn’t connected at all even though i have the correct drivers along with Driver4VR installed correctly. i can’t seem to find any way to really fix this. if i can get anyone’s help with this that would be great.

Kathleen Coopersilve16
    Participant

i keep getting an error that says 360 failed to connect insusficient bandwidth how do i fix this?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Kathleen Coopersilve16.
    Tyrone TaylorTyrone Taylor
    Participant

This email is being sent as an attachment to an email sent via driver4vr contact link about conflicting installed drivers issue.
    I was unable to attach the driver4vr.log files to that text describing the issue
    I’m having with conflicting drivers because i don’t know how to add the log files into the contact form.Please view these log files with the issue from ultimate7
    sent via a contact form about 30minutes prior to this message.
    ultimate7
    email:tyroneeee@live.com
    instrut on right way for removing conflicting drivers
    my way only creates another error messege!!!

Attachments:
    idan047552idan047552
    Participant

my kinect doesnt connect to any kinect apps but does have a green blinking light help?

Rose HilderbrandBerryBlueMage
    Participant

Hello I was hoping someone could help me out, you see, I have an oculus rift, a Xbox 360 sensor, and the cable, I downloaded everything but, my computer only shows the motor and Kinect as audio devices and nothing else. please help

alberto barrerasGrubKiller08
    Participant

can you connect 2 Kinect for more accuracy?

Charles KirklandBootsOnTheMoon
    Participant

Wow where are the mods in this forum or assistance.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

pls check kienct as described here:
    driver4vr.com/re/how_kinecttroubleshooting.html

daftarkl ikwin88daftarklikwin88
    Participant

Bandar klikwin88 Indonesia yang Terpercaya

Perkembangan dunia teknologi yang saat ini ini jadi canggih mempunyai pengaruh banyak pergantian di di dalam kehidupan. Salah satunya di di dalam dunia perjudian, di mana pernah jika anda menginginkan bermain judi klikwin88 deposit tidak mahal anda harus mampir segera ke area perjudian dan bersua dengan bandar judi klikwin88 duwit asli yang ada. Sebenarnya permainan judi ini dapat mempunyai pengaruh anda ketagihan, sebab di di dalam permainanya memakai sejumlah duwit yang dipasangkan sebagai taruhanya.

Sehingga permainan judi klikwin88 online android ini dapat berikan tambahan anda keuntungan dan terhitung dapat merugikan anda jika anda kalah di di dalam permainan judi ini. salah satu faktor kekalahan berasal dari permainan judi adalah ada bentuk kecurangan yang berlangsung oleh salah satu pemain dengan bandar judi yang ada, sehingga pemain berikut dapat lebih enteng memenangkan permainan judi tersebut.

kang santuykangsantuy
    Participant

situs ceme deposit pulsa tanpa potongan .

wow

Alexander RichmannAlbertEinholzzz
    Participant

i have an issue,when i try to use kinect 360 skeleton,driver4vr doesn^t kinect see it but its connected to my pc and in other apps it works (sorry for my english)

Attachments:
    Beylen CurrentCliffracer989
    Participant

so when every i start driverforvr with any kinect tracking the program turns unresponsive, i can open have all drivers installed and have done a different pc all with the same issue. my hmd is the wvr2 and im not sure if that is causing issues or any thing at thing point.

if you are cash app customer and facing any type off issue you are At the right place visit here and get solution any type of errors about cash app

https://cashappassist.com/blog/

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.