Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Kinect 360 Full Body Tracking issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Emanuele CarfagnaArtorikus
    Participant

I need help with kinect full body tracking. (See the attachment)
    I’ve set up everything and I already followed various guides/tutorial but I have the same problem everytime I use full body tracking on VRChat with Kinext 360.
    Of course I make sure to be aligned with the arms and legs of the avatar beforepressing the trigger, but nothing changes, still got this mess.
    My config on Driver4VR is Head (Kinect), Hand (PsMove Service) and Body (Kinect).
    What should I do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

ok. and how does it look before you launch vrchat?
    in steamvr gray overlay ? are all trackers in place ?

Participant

Yeah in VR I can see legs moving, I think that the problem is that Driver4VR detect two times my controllers, but I have only two PSMove with PsMoveService (SteamVRBridge)…
    I’ll try to reinstall everything again and find a way but actually I have no clue why the program detect my two controllers before click Start.

P.S. the two psmove detected are named PSMove with their serials.

Participant

@Greg Driver
    This is the issue I’m talking about (see the attachment)

By the way, while I’m using the VR with only head and hand tracking, why after 3-5 minutes my position fucks itself? I mean, even if I reset the controller position, my “VR arms” are in the wrong position and I can fix it only by restrting Driver4VR and SteamVR everytime…
    I really can’t play like this and It’s sad because I paid for the full version 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

so you have psmoveservice and psmoveservice bridge. right ?
    but you also have kinect tracking everywhere which is too much for one setup.
    please describe what would you like to achieve cause you have too much things I would say.

Participant

Oh ok I see.
    I’d like to play VRChat (and other VR games) with fullbody tracking with my PSVR and my two PSMove (new version). Or, if the full body isn’t possible due issues, at least Hand tracking and Head Tracking.
    As I said before, I use TrinusPSVR for my PSVR.
    The main issue is the fact that after some minutes of play, my orintation screws up and I’m forced to restart SteamVR (included Driver4VR and Trinus).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.