Joy-cons not working at all

Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Joy-cons not working at all

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Achim HeigertAchim Heigert
    Participant

Hi guys, i used the search but didn’t find anything, so:

i tried to connect my joycons to my computer for about two hours now, but there is just nothing working at all.

When i start steamVR, the joycons are always in a 90 degree angle to the left or right of my viewing position, so i have to look forward but move the arms beside me towards my wall, physically impossible :D. And further, they are not nearly movable like in the Tutorialvideo, they just flip around and do nothing as i do. turning them around themself is possible, but moving up and down not a little bit. I changed every option possible and did everything i could, but now I’m really giving it up. I own Driver4VR now about a year and never got anything to work, it’s really sad 🙁 maybe anyone has a tip what i can do?

I’m playing with Kinect headtracking and on tVr, so maybe that’s what causes the problem

Achim HeigertAchim Heigert
    Participant

i have an addition: in the videos, when the joycons are turned around, the controllers rotate too.
    when i turn the joycon, the vr controller moves around me instead of rotating around itself…

Paolo ScuraPaolo Scura
    Participant

Joy-con no-Joy
    I connected joy-cons to computer, are showing in the device list, but they fail compleatly on tracking and button…now tracking and faulse on all buttons. Anyone has any idea how to fix this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

are u on windows 10 ? if this is external bluetooth perhaps you can try adding short extension cable.
    please also try this method:

1. can u try installing this:
    https://github.com/Davidobot/BetterJoyForCemu/releases

2. do this
    Before uninstalling the drivers, navigate to http://localhost:26762/ and remove all the devices from the “Currently affected devices” list and then restart your computer.

3. uninstall BetterJoyForCemu.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.