Homepage Forums Bugs joy cons not being detected

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    GoldRavenGoldRaven
    Participant

despite having allowed joy cons to be detected, have my joy cons detected to my computer, and having reopened driver4vr countless times, my joy cons are not being detected by driver4vr

caiumscaiums
    Participant

same

Andrew Whaleyazw413
    Participant

It took me several pairings, unpairings, deleting driver4vr, reinstalling it and then they eventually got recognised as two left controllers so the right one was unusable !

I read on discord to try and connect them as part of a personal area network so might give that a try. I did try that for wiimotes though and they failed to be recognised too.

I’m not very impressed so far.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

can u try installing this:
    https://github.com/Davidobot/BetterJoyForCemu/releases

and then uninstall but first:

Before uninstalling the drivers, navigate to http://localhost:26762/ and remove all the devices from the “Currently affected devices” list and then restart your computer.”

Andrew Whaleyazw413
    Participant

I tried that and nothing was shown under ‘Currently Affected Devices’, I clicked Remove All anyway but nothing changed.

derek thiviergeTIvtronics
    Participant

I am having issuses with the Joy Cons too but what happens for me is that once I get into steam vr and enter a game or even just wait my right joy con just goes from connected to paired and is unusable, have to delete the controllers and restart my computer to get them to connected and not paired….. any ideas… I have tried installing 2 different switch controller drivers but once Im in driver4vr it kicks them from these programs and have the same problem (I have already tried BetterjoyforCemu)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by derek thiviergeTIvtronics.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.