Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting İvry PSVR + Move controllers + Drive4vr

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    xentrix10xentrix10
    Participant

I have purchased Premium copy of iVRY. I played games with a gamepad. At first i had some issues but they were gone later. Yesterday i wanted to use my ps move controllers.
    Mysetup:

2 move controllers
    1 ps3 eye.
    1 psvr
    1 iVRY

I was able to connect my move controllers to pc and they are being recognized. However whenever i start iVRY steamvr crashes with an error (mostly) 309. I decided to use driver4vr as a guest account to see if thats gonna work. However move controllers are still not recognized by bloody iVRY. Anybody any ideas please?

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by xentrix10xentrix10.
    xentrix10xentrix10
    Participant

Steamvr crashes all the time when i click on iVRY. İf i turn off psmove dlc from ivry i can play after some resets with gamepad only

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

can u try if it will work without driver4vr first?

Bryan LaffertyBLFRT
    Participant

From my own experiences over the weekend: iVRy/STEAMVR will crash if you have PS Moves connected at the same time as a wireless Xbox One controller. Either on it’s own is fine as long as the other is turned off.

I’m using the on board Bluetooth adapter of my mobo and think this is the issue.

Hope this is of some help.

EZ Management sprl Hakem Taoruchivking1000
    Participant

Hi,
    I am experiencing a steamVR crash due to having Ivry & Driver4VR at same time ( I am suing samung gear ). I have disabled Driver4VR and ivry worked fine.

I wonder whether there are any settings you can help me with ?

Thank you again !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.