Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting It’s possible remap button?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Marcilio JuniorMarcilio Junior
    Participant

I have 2 psmove and 4 pseye (360º traking),turn 180º button is useless or button to sync HMD,I wanted to remap the button to jump or squat, it’s possible?,
    is there any tutorial?
    sorry my english.

el-bohnoel-bohno
    Participant

I would like to know that, too.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi. there is no actual jump button in steamvr.

Participant

it’s not “jump button” it like trackpad on top click or grip button or trigger, this is about remmap useless button to useful actions.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

i have not thought yet about doing such things like specific movement.
    i will consider that for future features.

Mazen KawamZeenyoK
    Participant

I’m interested in this as well, I’m curious to know if it is possible to be able to remap some of the buttons ie. change which button activates the menu or grip..

Here is my case:
    I’ve been experimenting with Gear VR controllers and finally got them to work decently, still struggling with drift so I’m having to reset orientation more often; problem is resetting orientation currently is by double press and hold the volume down button which is uncomfortable to press while playing since it is somewhat out of reach.

I played with joycons for a bit and the reset (+/-) button is more reachable since it is by the thumb so very easy to press without having to change grip and interrupt gameplay.. that made me wonder if it is possible to somehow do the same with Gear VR controllers by making the reset function activate by pressing the home button instead (for example) which is more reachable than the volume down.

Facundo RodriguesFidufishu
    Participant

Same here, trying to jump in boneworks is impossible because the button to jump is click on touchpad down, i would like to map that to an specific buttoon

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster
    el-bohnoel-bohno
    Participant

Tested it with psmove, the controllers are working the other way, if i turn left controller, the right reacts. If i move my left arm the left controller will move, too. Greets

Participant

i will try later,what this build change? visually don’t change anything

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.