Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Issue Kinect Body Tracking and Joypad VR

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Emiliano ChiariEmiliano Chiari
    Participant

I have a problem with the manual calibbration for the kinect body tracking.
    In practice, I have a joypad vr Esperanza bought from Amazon, but even if I map all the keys in the right way do not work the movements for calibration.
    How can I solve It?

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

you need to map button as shown in this video in second part.

Participant

I did exactly that but it doesn’t work, the only key that seems to work is the analog stick.
    But maybe I’ve always tried with the driver off.
    I’ll try again!
    Yesterday I also tried to calibrate the kinect body skeleton with the new method, it seems to work in the sense that the configuration applauds but in fact does not calibrate anything. So I went back to setting up the kinect for everything including the head and from that moment when I start the driver the steam vr it gives me a critical error. What could be successful? I tried to clean the driver but it didn’t work.

Participant

Now also ps service failed to start.
    I think that I need to reinstall all

Participant

I confirm that is impossibile calibrate my joypad vr, I try to calibrate with new and old method but won’t work. And I confirm that now Ps service don’t work. Now i try to reinstall everything.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

you dn’t need calibrate kinect if you use it for head/hand tracking. it is only required if you have oculus or vive.
    can you try software like AntiMicro and see if all keybaords are detected?
    can you give me link to your joypad? i am not sure what it is.

Participant

the kinect I would like to calibrate for the skeleton body. The joypad only worked a couple of times but in an incomplete way, only the stick worked and I could navigate in the steam browser, but no other key was detected, trigger, gril, system or other.

the joypad would not seem different from the tutorial, but in game mode it doesn’t work anyway and I don’t understand why

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.