Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Grey Screen tVR, Bluetooth Not Working & Kinect Stopping

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Bobbyjo ShoyinkaSonicUnleashedXY
    Participant

I’ve been having issues where the tVR screen is always blank. I’m not sure if this is related to it being a trial but I’ve just been working on setting up my Kinect & Joy Cons at the moment.

I’ve recent got a new bluetooth dongle & originally installed CSR Bluetooth for it but since I’ve seen post on it not working with Driver4VR I’ve decided to uninstalled it and go with just Windows 7 default bluetooth. I’ve managed to connect it to Windows but Driver4VR won’t detect it & clicking Bluetooth manager gives me an error. Error while opening bluetooth settings: Unknown error (0x80041002)

Lastly, I’ve connected a Kinect V1 to my PC & anytime I go into the Kinect Device Settings. The device just turns off & by that I mean the IR sensor stops working. So there no preview or anything.

If I can get a solution for all these problem & get the Driver4VR running decent enough then I was planning to buy the software & start diving into some VR games such as Payday 2 (which is a free DLC).

On that note, I’m running:
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
    Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z77
    CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K @ 3.40GHz
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz
    GPU: MSI GeForce 680 GTX 2GB
    PSU: Corsair AX860 860W
    Storage: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5″ SSD Samsung 860 EVO 250GB 2.5″ SSD & Western Digital Black 3.5″ 1TB HDD Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 2.5″ SSD
    Case: Corsair Vengeance Series C70 Gunmetal Black

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.