Homepage Forums Bugs Everything is bacwords

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    michael watkinsmichael watkins
    Participant

Every thing works except i can never get vr world to be facing corectly it always starts in different spots some times its facing forwad some times its facing left or right, some times its shows the virtual controlers ontop some times infront, some times its behind me. and no matter what i do from starting with head set forwad or looking backwords ive used different tracki g methods and reclaibrated each method dozens of times. Randomly it worked 1 time with controllers infront of me but they worked backwords they faced towards me and if i made a clockwise motion with my phsical hands the virtual contolers moved counter clockwise and up was down and lef controller woked on right side.

System
    Win 10
    Psvr
    Joycons only contollers i could get to work
    Ivry instead of trinus because driver4vr kept getting conection errors

Participant

Wow almost a week later and not one person here discord or googling issue can or will help me. I think i may want a refund since theres is no bleeping support and app doesnt work enless i can get some help ffs.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

you need to calibrate headset each time before you start driver4vr.
    if you have riftcat or psvr then I recommend reset orientation before so you don’t need to do headset calibration each time.
    let me know if that helped.

Participant

Ill give that a try next week. Waiting for landlords ac guy to come ou. Since ac is down its too hot in house to be wearing vr headsets.

Participant

Where on ap is that i could calibrate infound calinrate and recenter on ivry app but not in driver 4 vr ot seems centered but controlers still behind me

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi. are you on discord? can you DM me?

Participant

I have discord i have to rejoin the channel though i left the channel after i realized somenone was deleting my posts asking for help

Will do after work

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

grat. you can give me a DM. so we will sort it out 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.