Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Driver4VR seems to keep launching in flat screen mode and disables my VR.

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marc VandelayGruntled
    Participant

So I installed the Trial for Driver4Vr to try out the kinect tracking, and somehow now whenever I launch SteamVR it automatically launches the Driver4VR on the main status screen (where it shows the Start Driver4VR). But VR will not launch in the headset even in the SteamVR Window it has the tVR logo.

I looked at some of the tutorial videos (and asked in the Discord but did not get a response) only way I could get it to stop was to run the installer from the main menu and Unregister driver. Any suggestions on how to fix? I would like to get it working before I make a purchase 🙂

IcarusdrennIcarusdrenn
    Participant

I am having this same problem… I’ve tried uninstalling Driver4vr but Driver4vr Tvr keeps popping up… It also seems like steam is trying to use HTC vive? (I have an icon of a hexagon with an H instead of where my headset and controllers would usually be)

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, I CANT PLAY ANY STEAM VR GAMES 🙁

IcarusdrennIcarusdrenn
    Participant

FIX: Reinstall Driver4vr, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver4VR\unins000.exe Run that and it should be fixed.. as far as actually getting the thing working, I’ll have to take another shot at it..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.