Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting driver4vr + psmoveservice problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel Belanger-Dulacjaintex1
    Participant

I try to use psmoveservices with ps3 eye camera for the controllers and driver4vr with kinect 360 for head, but when i start driver4vr the controllers stop working. any idea why?

Participant

anyone?

Sir Chaoddity of Nowherechaoddity
    Participant

My only guess would be usb bandwidth issue or perhaps a power issue. You might try using a PCI-E USB 3.0 hub OR checking to make sure your operating system does not have power management on your usb devices. If not that… it might just be something with the driver itself.
    Do the controllers you have not work with kinect? AFAIK the Kinect does everything the PS EYE does and more.

The guy who seems to do support around here is busy working on a video demonstrating the new driver release so might be a while. Community seems really small atm.

Hope this helped a little.

Chaoddity

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Sir Chaoddity of Nowherechaoddity. Reason: bungled
    Participant

I’ve fixed it. it was a problem with psmoveservice I think. I just deleted the psmoveservice folder from appdata and now it work

btw I use psmoveservice because it allow me to do 360 tracking while the kinect doesnt.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by Gabriel Belanger-Dulacjaintex1.
    Sir Chaoddity of Nowherechaoddity
    Participant

Oh! Awesome! 😀
    Thanks for coming back to share the solution.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.