Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Driver wont launch with steam vr

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ducks_n_DipDucks_n_Dip
    Participant

ok so i have steam vr on my c drive as well as the driver but it wont launch together as well as an error message from steam vr when i have the driver installed. i compared with a friend as well and im missing a something in my devices when i open the driver that it needs to install but when i do nothing happens.

Ducks_n_DipDucks_n_Dip
    Participant

Ok so i got everything to show up now i just dont know how to replicate it. so it works i just cant get the driver and steam vr to connect again.

Ducks_n_DipDucks_n_Dip
    Participant

ok so i figured out my issue i needed steam vr on my c: drive in steamapps common and driver4vr just in its own folder and that worked for me.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi.
    sorry i did not come back earlier.
    what was error message post installation when you still had problems ?
    i would like to fix this for future users.
    greg

Ducks_n_DipDucks_n_Dip
    Participant

Hi, so it worked for only one instance then I restarted it to figure out the calibration and it broke again, won’t launch with steam vr, and on the off chance it does it won’t register the driver, it doesn’t show in the list, sorry I didn’t state this but having the driver in it’s own folder on the c: drive did help improvement as far as error codes I don’t remember I fiddled with it for a good 5-6 hours throughout the day and make little to no progress while on the other hand my friend installed and was setup with no issues at all. Just hope you keep up the good work hope to see big things from this.

Rudy RuzainiRudy Ruzaini
    Participant

what do you mean driver4vr in its own folder. Where do we put it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.