Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Daydream not working after restart

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sven SchilsSparlatan
    Participant

Bought a new pc with bluetooth 5 and installed newest driver4vr and Daydream still doesn’t work correctly. After closing or restarting it won’t even show up moving/rotating even though i restart the pc.
    I always have to reconnect via bluetooth and the preview list just gets filled up.
    This gets annoying as its not possible to just start steamvr with driver4vr on automatic start and play a game.

Sven SchilsSparlatan
    Participant

ok list seems to clean up. thats weird.
    but now SteamVr won’t recognize a tacker.
    half my of my free day already gone again…

Sven SchilsSparlatan
    Participant

i had daydream running again after removing from bluetooth and adding it back again. I also had the left controller decativated, but then both controllers were gone from the list on the start/stop page and steamvr. i enabled the left again and now they do appear again on both, but now daydream is gone again. this is so frustrating…

Sven SchilsSparlatan
    Participant

Now after readding the daydream via bluetooth manager it shows up under devices as moving and showing up as a controller in the little steamvr window, but not inside vr as a movable device. No function at all. wtf?

Sven SchilsSparlatan
    Participant

had to restart steamvr and no motion under devices again. back to beginning of this thread. What am i doing wrong?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.