Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Could you tell me how to remove Driver4VR clearly?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pixelpixel
    Participant

I have uninstall Driver4VR before. but steamVR warning new driver installed. and ask me ignore or restart.

Actually.. I’m so tired for calibration of kinect for seated. It can’t be done ever.

What I have to remove that new driver installed? I have re-installed the steamVR already. but it pop-up again and again…

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi.
    in next releases i am gonna add tracking of head with simple led (not the big bulb). so pelase stay with us.

right now I can tell that if you reinstalled steamvr then driver4vr should be also gone. i have seen this message poping up no matter if someone installed or not new driver.

One thing to check is run command prompt, then execute vrpathreg.exe from folder
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SteamVR\bin\win64

Check if you have some path to driver4vr folder. It should be removed by uninstaller.

pixelpixel
    Participant

I got it! ^___^ so will you update tracker for the simple led really? really?? are you sure? hmmmm….. but is it require the kinect too? I think If it can work with LED then it would not require the kinect for position tracking. right? I used the open tracker for the IR LED before. but my web cam was too suck… 640×480 maybe.. resolution.
    If you update that function for tracker of LED then how will you work for capturing?
    Is it need a kinect or webcam too? or PS EYES ?

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

well. i am 85% sure. it will require kinect.

pixelpixel
    Participant

Ah~ then will you use kinect + OpenCV right? Okay Good luck Greg.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.