Homepage Forums Bugs Controller Glitch

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    prosody speaksprosodyspeaks
    Participant

Hi, i’ve spent most of the last couple of weeks tinkering and trying to make VR work on a shoestring and am starting to lose the faith.

if either of me xbox or daydream controller is assigned to either the left or right hand control then that hand produces a glitch similar to this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DuUEQvv4iE&feature=youtu.be

it seems completely independent of tracking – at first i assumed that skeleton tracking was a bit sketchy and was plenty forgiving as driver4vr was only £18, but i just spent days working out and making led ball trackers, and even thought they work very nicely and i’m happy with the positional tracking, the controller glitch persits.

it happens regardless of tracking methods, and doesn’t happen if i disconnect or unassign a controller, but only on the side which is unassigned.

this makes vr games totally unplayable, and means the money i paid for d4vr and the consdierable time i’ve spent getting to this point is pretty much wasted.

unless i’m missing something?

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hello. there was a patch for similar problem. can you please try latest version?
    greg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.