Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting Can't See Calibration Inside Headset (Vive+360/One)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    noiseismyartnoiseismyart
    Participant

So I am using the Vive along with the current SteamVR beta, current download of Driver4VR, and I own both a kinect 360 and one. I understand the vive doesn’t work with the one but I had no luck with the 360 so I tried both. Ultimately looking use this primarily for VR chat.

I’ve got both sets of drivers installed, the SDKS, it detected both of the kinects and I could see my bones in the calibration menu but I saw nothing in my headset.

Thanks

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

can you try on main branch ?

kendrajkendraj
    Participant

I am having an identical issue. My setup is an Oculus Rift CV1, Touch controllers, and Kinect One.

I reverted back to the main branch of SteamVR per your suggestion with no luck. When I run the calibration, I see the three virtual trackers floating a few feet away from my body. I can see the calibration in progress on my monitor but have no indication in the headset where to stand or move. I will report back if I can fix the issue, but if anyone has any tips, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks.

eerslashkilleerslashkill
    Participant

I’ve got the exact same issue as both of you, with my trackers floating off in the distance below the ground. I’m using an HP WMR headset.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

my WMR arrives today so will finally do some testing 🙂

QellyQelly
    Participant

I also have this issue. Vive + 360

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.