Homepage Forums General Advise to have better compatibility?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Carlos Riverabad.boo
    Participant

Hello,

Just looking for advise to have a better compatibility between the software to have a smooth experience.

Do I have to uninstall SteamVR, driver4VR, uninstall psmoveservice bridge, delete some folders?
    So I can start from scratch and get a better compatibility.

thanks

Carlos Riverabad.boo
    Participant

no one?

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi.
    it is known that psmovebridge is causing problems.
    today i tried use with imputemulator and it works fine but after a while I could not press any button. so in long term i uninstalled.

i assume you are interested in controller’s tracking. then basically headset driver if needed and rest is taken care by driver and eventually pre-requisities.

if you have any problem please let me know and I will do my best to help.

greg

Carlos Riverabad.boo
    Participant

Hi Greg,

Yes that is correct. I am interested in using my PSmove controllers.
    I tried the test version you uploaded recently and it was working better on my test, just I didn’t have time to calibrate it properly.

Will try later and let you know. And yes, I uninstall the PSmovebridge as well.

Thanks

Carlos Riverabad.boo
    Participant

Hi @Greg,

I was trying the test version, but I am having trouble with the alignment of the Ps Move controllers. They move when I move my head. In other words, when I am at the steamVR Home, the blue laser is controlled by the HMD. The buttons work and well.

Another issue, is that one PS move is aiming to the screen (as normal) but the other one is aiming at me. Don’t how to fix that?

Edit:
    Found an answer on my second question at another thread.
    so you should keep them in direction of headset and calibrate yaw.
    for ps move you need hold select and daydream volume up for few seconds.

source: https://www.driver4vr.com/forums/topic/psmove-controllers-pointing-in-wrong-direction/#post-1506

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Carlos Riverabad.boo.
    Carlos Riverabad.boo
    Participant

I have installed 3.6 now.
    But I can’t move my ps move inside the VRsteam Room. I can only rotate them and press buttons, but not able to move them around the space.

Also, I am moving the PSmoves but I see the vive controllers instead inside the SteamVR Room. Is this how it should be?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.