A few bugs in version 3.10.6

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    zivzv
    Participant

@greg

Hi Greg

The new version 3.10.6 is working great , but I have some problems

When I use: Tracking – Head led, the head and the right hand moves together not matter what color I choose to the hand or head.

And when I use Tracking – Off I have my own headset tracking, it never calibrated properly.
    So I try to calibrated using the head led option and then returns to the Off I have my own headset tracking.
    But then the hands change,The left controller moves the right hand and the right controller moves the left hand, can you add calibrate option to the Off I have my own headset tracking?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    zivzv
    Participant

@greg

Hi Greg

I explored the feature a little more deeply,the skeleton mode works amazing.
    And I understood exactly where my problem is.

My headset is VIULUX and it using OculusConfigUtil 0.8, when I start Driver4VR on:
    Tracking – Off I have my own headset tracking , My position is always reverse so when I calibrated by
    using skeleton or led and then return to I have my own headset tracking – the left controller moves the right hand and the right controller moves the left hand.

So I just need the option to calibrated in the ” Off I have my own headset tracking” so can you please readd it?

I also solved the problem with: right hand and the head on the same led, so ignore it.

Greg Driver
    Keymaster

if you will set off, then your head will stuck in space.
    did you try calibrate option next to head tracking selection ?

zivzv
    Participant

@greg

Hi Greg

I don’t quite understand what you meant
    I’ll explain myself again

The head tracking in skeleton and led works perfectly, and they have their special option of calibrate.
    But If I want to use my headset tracking I cant calibrate.
    So I tried to calibrate using the option in the skeleton or led mode then return to the headset tracking then everything goes wrong.

So in the next version can you please add the calibrate option to the “I have my own headset tracking” mode?

Greg Driver
    Keymaster

i understand what you mean but it is not so easy. i explain you once you tell me few things.
    what is head tracking mode you have ? does your headset has own solution ?
    when you have skeleton tracking, you can change manually yaw offset. did you try to have controllers in front of you ?

zivzv
    Participant

@greg

Hi Greg

again I don’t quite understand you,but I’ll try to answer anyway

Yes my headset have is own tracking ability.
    When I am in skeleton mode everything is working great

My goal is to use my headset own tracking, in the “I have my own tracking” mode to track my head
    And hands tracking by led.
    But when using the “I have my own tracking” mode it’s not calibrate properly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.