Homepage Forums Positional tracking – head and head trackers 360 Kinect and PS move service not showing controllers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am trying to get the PS move controllers to show up when using gDriver4vr. Yesterday I had my PS move controllers calibrated with 4 PS eye cameras and streaming to my gear VR with Riftcat all working. I had an old 360 move camera laying around and wanted to try and get head tracking implemented into my setup. I installed Driver4Vr and have the head tracking working with the kinect but my PS move controllers dont show up at all. I can get the driver for vr program to preview their orientation and the select button will bring up the steam menu but I cant point, click or even see the floating balls indicating the PS move controllers. Then I uninstalled driver4vr to see if it would fix it but it is shown as an attached item on the steam VR device list. Also the controllers still aren’t there. If I just launch the PS move controller config tool to preview the controllers they show up and are tracking fine. What am I missing?

– Thanks

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

i think psmoveservive bridge might clashing with driver4vr.
    i would recommend uninstall both and then make one installation only.
    Greg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.