3.3.2 test version feedback

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    adanza
    Participant

@greg, I’ve been messing with the latest version you linked in a couple threads in the forums. Just wanna let you know that it’s definitely an improvement from the 3.2.0 version.

my VR Park Bluetooth controllers work finally (I think, lol)!
    Right off the bat, I’m able to bring up the menu in SteamVR and use the triggers and grip. When playing VRChat however, I still cannot bring up the menu. I will continue messing with button mapping to try to fix this.

One issue that I’m trying to work out is getting Kinect360 to fix my head tracking. I’m using skeleton tracking and after calibrating and when I run the steamvr room-scale setup, my Headset is pointing left (Actual forward is 90 degrees clockwise (to my right)). The kinect is in front of me and I point my headset at it when calibrating also. with this being the case, stepping forward is moving me left and side-stepping to my right is moving forward. How can I fix this?

Below is my current setup:

-Smartphone in VR headset mount, connected to SteamVR via Riftcat VRidge
    -Leap Motion+VR Park Bluetooth controllers for hand controllers
    -Kinect360 for head tracking

Keep up the great work, @greg!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by adanza.
    Greg Driver
    Keymaster

hi,
    if you face 90 degree rotation then try calibrate with headset not front facing kinect but rotated by same angle. i had this very few times and still searching for cause.

i will investigate vrchat tomorrow.

greg

adanza
    Participant

So face 90 degrees left of my kinect while calibrating head tracking in druver4vr, or steamvr (roomscale setup)?

Greg Driver
    Keymaster

when calibratin head for kinect.

Greg Driver
    Keymaster

hi,
    i mapped menu and trigger. with menu i got menu 🙂 and with trigger i was able to navigate.

danank92
    Participant

vr server always stop working in 3.3.2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.