Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting 2 blue screens after adding joy-cons

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    L Pcurious_pineapple
    Participant

I’ve tried using joy-cons instead of Wiimotes as the tracking has been rather poor. Twice today as soon as I move into view of the Kinect V2 the machine blue screens. Here is the Windows Application error log:

Faulting application name: Driver4VR.exe, version: 5.2.10.2, time stamp: 0x5eabafcb
    Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.18362.815, time stamp: 0xb29ecf52
    Exception code: 0xc0000374
    Fault offset: 0x00000000000f9229
    Faulting process ID: 0x2f0c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d63fdf2e83685b
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver4VR\Driver4VR.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
    Report ID: b65f2ab0-e2bc-4abd-b04b-9a10db5236f1
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

Few seconds after the AppCrash, the SSP forces a bluescreen and restart.

The times in the driver4vr log don’t match the Windows error report times, there’s pages of “Joycon #0 no reposnse” then it just stops when the machine reset. I have the Toshiba bluetooth stack installed and can’t get rid of it. If I uninstall, it leaves the driver there and the Bluetooth dongle doesn’t work.

Not sure if it’s related but even though I paid for the software it refused to allow me to use it, constant authentication error. Reset password a few times and even made sure it only conained alpha-numerics and it still wouldn’t let me in. It also locks up if I try to enable colour tracking. As I couldn’t use it and it was too late to expect a replay in the evening, I resorted to bypassing the login check as I needed to ensure it would work before buying a VR headset. Not sure if that’s the cause of the issue or not though.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.