Homepage Forums Body tracking What is the optimal environment/ set-up for Kinect 2.0 to body track? Reply To: What is the optimal environment/ set-up for Kinect 2.0 to body track?

SalamaanSalamaan
Participant

@bluekun I don’t think a mobo will ever get overloaded if you use the supported number of USB slots.. I mean it would’t have as many slots in the first place if it couldn’t handle them.. Your problem might be your power settings.. Your pc can automatically set usb connections to “sleep mode” if it categorizes them as “not needed”. I had that problem with my oculus when it was connected for a long time without me using it. I think you can check this setting when you go to the device manager find the USB you want to check on, right click –> properties –> power management.. there should be a box you can tick to prevent it from being set into “sleep mode” if I remember correctly..

Oh and I have the problem with sitting too.. the model in vrchat sits down but only with angled legs, as it loses track of them.. I am no longer able to stretch or move my legs.. otherwise the body tracking is working fine for me.