Wii Motion/Nunchak – work in progress
1. First turn it ON in Device Manager / Wii tab.
2. Pair device via bluetooth but not default way but right click on Bluetooth icon and then choose “Join a Personal Area Network”. This will allow you to bypass PIN.
3. Devices should appear in Driver4VR’s Device Manager.
4. Click Preview. You will notice that only pitch and roll are rotating.
Yaw is taken from Kinect.
5. Button mapping described under Configuration button in Device Manager/Wii tab
If device is listed but not responding please restart SteamVR/Driver4VR.