Homepage Forums How-to and troubleshooting 360 Hip and Feet Move 3ft Infront of Me Reply To: 360 Hip and Feet Move 3ft Infront of Me

gpupassthroughgpupassthrough
Participant

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-enable-windows-mixed-reality-joysticks-any-steamvr-game

This explains how the rotation is done and where its located for Windows Mixed Reality. I do smooth turning on mine so that might be the issue or the entire thing I haven’t fully tested it.

I have Kinect v1.

When it came to my issues I didn’t understand the quirks of the software but thanks to a friend I was able to fix the issue with hip tracking in VRChat along with getting the proper height/distance for my kinect. If I had any advice it would be to give people a height/distance their kinect should be at. I looked around but I couldn’t find any solid information about it. After that it was just knowing that you had to go into a T-Pose with 0 Hip then once you are moving around you change that to 14cm and it just works. Unrelated but having a way to do edit my hip/legs ingame would be way easier.