I will update instructions during progress with Beta and make video with all details with full release.
1. Head: Select Kinect One/360 Skeleton tracking
2. Hands: Kinect – Skeleton
Now you can start Driver4VR and your hands will be visible as controllers.
1. Click Device Manager to open
When you pair devices you can click ‘Update List of Devices’.
2. Once device is found, you can click controller on left, then click device on right list and click Assign.
For skeleton tracking you should keep you hand in way it don’t go too much outside your hand.
Driver is using PSMoveService to access and calibrate devices and will prompt you to download.
2. PS Move configuration – turn ON
2.1 Perform pairing of each device as per instructions.
2.2 Perform calibration of each device as per instructions.
2.3 During gameplay you need long press Select to align orientation with headset.
2.4 Assign device with tracker using Assign button.
Button mapping (SteamVR – PS Move):
* Reset orientation – Select pressed for 3 seconds
* Trigger – Trigger
* System – PS Button
* Grip – Cross/Circle
* Menu – Square/Triangle
* Touch Touched – Move Button
* Touch Press – Move Button double press
* Touchpad navigation – while pressing move controller will map to move of touchpad.
E.g. how to press button in right corner:
1 Touch button once to initiate emulation of touchpad in centre of touch area.
2. Move controller up-right to emulate moving finger over touchpad
3. You can then unpress button and press again that will emulate like you would touch again in same touchpad location.
4. You can unpress and make double press that will emulate touchpad press.
5. If you unpress for 1 second then after another press will start with centre location. That means you can effectively emulate touch or press continuously on touchpad as long as you keep it unpressed by no longer then 1 second.
Yes, I know it is complicated but if you try with headset on it is quite natural 🙂 Finally I will make video to show how it works.
If someone can find small bluetooth joystick we can make hybrid controller.
3.1 Pair with Windows using standard Windows Bluetooth Manager.
3.2 During gameplay you need long press Select to align orientation with headset.
3.3 Assign device with tracker using Assign button.
Button mapping (SteamVR – Daydream):
* Reset orientation – Press Volume Up for 3 seconds.
* Trigger – Application button
* Grip – Home button
* System – Volume up
* Menu – Volume down
* Touchpad works in same way as Vive