Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jim RooneyJim Rooney
    Participant

Now that I’ve got my PS Move setup working (very well!), I’m trying to get a WiiMote setup going.

I’m using this method for connecting to my PC
    Link (Microsoft answers)

They don’t show up in Driver4VR

I also tried using this software to make them a regular game controller…
    HID WiiMote

They show up in Windows as a game controller and the axis (X/Y, not Z) work as well as the buttons.

They still don’t show up in Driver4VR though.

They’re regular WiiMotes, not Motion Plus ones. I’m not sure if that matters.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

i was not using this driver. perhaps that is why.
    i assume you check option to use wii.

Jim RooneyJim Rooney
    Participant

That makes sense… which driver are you using?
    I’d be keen to grab it and have a go.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

there is no driver. you need enable wii in driver4vr and have it started. then it will detect it once paired as in instruction.

Andrew Whaleyazw413
    Participant

Hi, I just bought driver4vr yesterday and tried wiimotes but it wasn’t detected by driver4vr. I created the personal area network and added the remote and it paired fine with Windows. Then started driver4vr and went to tracker manager but they’re just not on the list. I tried restarting and re-pairing but still no luck. Any ideas what I’m dong wrong ?

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

can you please click refresh button? or once then connect, start steamvr and so driver4vr again ?

riouriou
    Participant

Hello Mr. Greg, I’m sorry to bother.
    I’m currently trying to use this setup with wiimote.

As we might already know, there are two version of wiimote:
    – The old one without built in motion plus
    – and the newer one with build it motion plus

I has search in many post, and I see many people can’t connect newer version of wiimote that has built in motion plus to driver4vr.

Is there a way to made it work with the version that had built in motion plus perhaps?

Thank you..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Felixgaminghd2Felixgaminghd2
    Participant

i have the new ones which have Motion Plus Inside, I cant connect these with Driver4vr is that right that i doesnt connect them to Driver4vr?

Rey Aldrin GonzalesCode Breaker SI
    Participant

The driver that your using is from a developer called Julian Loehr which isn’t compatible with driver4vr. So you have to uninstall that using the control panel then uninstall programs. After that you should use the driver by Microsoft by joining a personal area network on Bluetooth by right clicking it. Then it should install the files made by Microsoft, not by Julian Loehr. When connecting your wii remote to Bluetooth it should ask you a password but you should click next and not put a password.

Participant

Ok,but it doesnt worked for me before i had testest the diversen from Julian Loehr, thats why i asked but ok i try it

Rey Aldrin GonzalesCode Breaker SI
    Participant

Let me know if it worked. By the way for the device to show up you have to “ start” driver4vr then assign the wiimote/Nunchuk to the left and right d4vr then restart the application to make changes happen.

Participant

it doesnt work, but i know that i must start driver4vr tracking

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.