Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Giuseppe PanzarinoGiuseppe Panzarino
    Participant

i am tryng to build a gun to be used with games like onward and pavlov.
    My idea was to attach a daydream controller (for angular tracking) to a PS3 gun controller that will be used for the buttons and analog sticks and a ping pong ball fitted with a led for positional tracking.

Since the led ball will be likely in a different place than the daydream controller i have a couple of question.

Is it possible to offset the position of the rotation source (daydream or gearvr controller) from the position source?
    Would it be possible to emulate 2 controllers with just one physical one (to have a 2 hand grip on the rifle)?
    las t qiestion woild it be possible swithc between doifferent controllers at te same time? or instance switch between a rifle held with 2 hands like the scenario i described before and couple of controllers to be used when 2 hands are needed (for ionstance a gearvr fitted witha led ball for a knufe and a wiimote plus into a gun shell for the pistol)

Thanks in advance to all.

PS i have a average knowledge of freepie/python so the main task would be to identify light blobs and switching between configuration while in game. thanks again.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hello. this is not possible right now unfortunately.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.