Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    qwerty uiopqwerty uiop
    Participant

Hi, My configuration is composed by:
    – 1 PSVR
    – 1 xbox 360 kinect
    – 2 psmove controllers
    – trinus PSVR 0.9.8b
    – Driver4VR 4.1.8.0 Beta

I followed the guides and i can use my psmove controllers in Steam VR home, in all the menus and in some games.

BUT

First problem: when I play room scale games like “the red stare” I see my hands on the floor and I cannot move them (even if I still can use the controllers in the steam menus);

Second Problem: The initial head position when I enter in Steam VR home or in games is too low, near the floor. So I calibrate it with VR Advanced Settings. But when I press the triangle or the square button to do a 180° rotation, the head position return in the initial position, near the floor.

At the moment I’m still testing your software. If you solve those problems I definetly buy it, but for now I’m not paying 20€ (+5€ VAT) for it, I’m sorry.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

hi,
    can you please try this guide? let me know if that helps.

qwerty uiopqwerty uiop
    Participant

I’ve followed exactly this guide. Before that I used 2 pseye cameras with PSMoveSteamVRBridge instead kinect. It’s possible that drivers caused incompatibilities?

How can I fresh install all vr drivers? It seems they keep settings even after i reinstall them.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

yes. that is possible. i would uninstall psmvove bridge and try.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.