Homepage Forums General PS Move + Daydream

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Aleksey191295Aleksey191295
    Participant

I want to use ps move service virtual controllers (only glowing balls) to track hand and head position, and use daydream controllers to hands rotation tracking and buttons. I understand how to track head position and hands positions. What do I need to do to use daydreams rotation and buttons with ps move position?

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

basically nothing special 🙂
    you need select daydream controllers on and hand colour trackers
    then assign devices to controllers in device manager and perform colour calibration like you would for ps moves.
    but you should not define anything in psmoveservice like virtual controllers, etc.

Participant

I haven’t kinect. I have 2 ps3 eye cameras, and I want track controller position with ps move service. Or maybe I can use ps3 eye cameras directly from driver4vr?

el-bohnoel-bohno
    Participant

Hi, i would like to know is it possible to use Daydream Controller/ VR Box controllers like ps navigate (sticks)? with ps move controller and ps3 cams, without kinect?

Participant

It’s possible with PS Move Service, FreePIE and some handmade software, you don’t need Driver4VR.

el-bohnoel-bohno
    Participant

which are the handmade software steps? I got a kinect too, and running like you write it, but maybe there is a possibility to configure it with driver4vr..?

Participant

If you have kinect why do you need PS3Eye? Anyway Driver4VR don’t support position tracking from PS Move. I wrote some software myself and it’s worked by razer hydra emulation, but PS Move Service tracking so bad, controller so jitter, I can’t play with it. I gave up with this devices and bought WindowsMR, it’s worth only $200 (I spend about $100 on handmade VR) and works very well.
    But if you really want to use PS Move tracking with Daydream I can send you my software and explain how to use it.

English isn’t my native language, sorry for possible mistakes.

el-bohnoel-bohno
    Participant

Hi i found 3 ps3 cams for 9€, that was so cheap i had to buy 😉
    I think the tracking method with ps3 eye cam is much better, 60 Fps against 29?
    If you could give me an introduction that would be great. Greetz

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.