Homepage Forums Bugs not able to calibrate

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    guitardudeguitardude
    Participant

is anyone else have the same problem like I do. I downloaded everything I needed and tried numerous times to start and calibrate but the same message pops up (could not start Kinect (360/one). I downloaded everything and tried different things and did what it told me to do and it still doesn’t work. if anyone has a fix please help

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

can you run any kinect demo from SDK?

guitardudeguitardude
    Participant

The 360 Kinect is detected and working on my pc but is not when I launch the application. Steam vr shows that the 3 Sensors are on standby and are green but D4 is not

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

that is very interesting. sorry for this questino but did you press ‘start driver’ ?
    can you please send me logs as described here?

guitardudeguitardude
    Participant

Yes I hit start driver and the message kept popping up

AmateusAmateus
    Participant

I know this might sound like a meme, but have you restarted your computer after installing the 1.8SDK and then trying to start driver4vr. I also had this problem not only with driver4vr but also with some other projects.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

what message popping up? can you please send me logs as described here?

guitardudeguitardude
    Participant

I’ll try it when I get home today

Peter Gombergpetermg
    Participant

Any resolution to this? I’m getting the same error.

Jay Dudley-JonesJay aka Cloud
    Participant

Need some help guys. Have a Kinect V2 everything is installed and working trying to use it for vrchat basically and whatever else. Everything is working however when I go to calibrate my trackers don’t seem to put themselves in the correct places for instance my feet may be behind me or under the ground and my hip off to the left or something similar they won’t align I’m at a loss with it to be honest can’t understand could it be interference from lights or an issue somewhere else? My Kinect in the driver suit tracks in the calibrate setup window so it’s not faulty I don’t know please help someone.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.