Homepage Forums Head (only head) tracking iVRy and kinect 360

Tagged: , , , , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Stefano MinchellaSteFiD
    Participant

Hello,
    I have been trying to configure my kinect 360 for days with my psvr ivry.

I set head on kinect skeleton and I would like to be in the center of the blue circle in the steam room, when I go to calibrate, even looking in the camera settings and selecting seated, I am always outside the circle and I can never be in front of the kinect with the view, I can’t solve this problem, mostly I would play at Assetto Corsa, I can never be inside the vehicle in the right position with the nose of the car in front of the kinect.

can you help me please? 😅😅

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

can you confirm you set head tracking to kinect skeleton?
    so you say that after calibration as per video you are not in the center of vr room?

parisi andreaparisi andrea
    Participant

but , i some problem , i out of circle , i use skeletron…..for head

parisi andreaparisi andrea
    Participant

but, i ask, is better use color tracking with psmove?

Fred KerdraonFred Kerdraon
    Participant

I get the same problem; basically I have to go through the full room setup every time I use the headset, and even then sometimes it’ll show the chaperone circle about 5-6 feet ahead and 2-3 feet to the left. I’ll do a full room setup, everything will be fine, launch Beat Saber, and end up again way out of the guide area.

Bla BlablaGreg Driver
    Keymaster

can you confirm
    1. you have head/hand tracking set to kinect: skeleton
    2. you did calibrate headset, and hands are in front of you?
    can you confirm that they don’t drift too quickly to either left or right side
    3. in such case you should calibrate room and when there is calibration of space, you need to go quickly to the centre of your play space area!

Nok RinNok Rin
    Participant

You can use the settings inside Driver4VR to move the Z forward until you’re in the circle, from then on it works fine.

ilozxyilozxy
    Participant

my steam thinks driver4vr is my headset and not my android phone. I want to change this configuration, how do I do this?

Jed Napolesoldschoolsweep
    Participant

I’m having this is issue too, what setting in driver4vr to move the z forward until i’m in the circle. I’m trying to use a joycon setup with ivry psvr and kinect 360 but for some reason my Right joycon keeps on disconnecting. I’ve used two different joycons for my right controller and they always seem to disconnect.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.